- Hand Tools
- T and T Tools
- Soil Probes
- 60 Inch
Buy in Bulk, Save MoneyFreeQuote click here
- Bright color, easy to see
- Comfortable, smooth
- Durable vinyl softens impact
- Sturdy 1" x 11" solid steel
- Provides additional weight and support for easier penetration
- Large enough to grip with both hands even while wearing gloves
- High strength reinforced composite
- Molded to the handle for a secure connection
- Special alloy threaded insert
- High quality alloy steel resists bending and bowing
- 3/8" Round Rod
- Same shaft as Smart Stick soil probe
- Handle and shaft threaded for secure connection and ease of replacement
- Threaded for tip or coupler and extension
- Special alloy steel
- Heat treated for longer life
- Tapered edges make penetration and withdrawal easier
- Always thoroughly inspect your Mighty Probe'¢ before each use.
- Always keep your Mighty Probe'¢ clean, dry and free of surface contamination to maintain insulating properties of the Isolator.
- Always attempt to de-energize power sources prior to using the Mighty Probe'¢
- Never allow bodily contact with the uninsulated portions of the tool if there is any chance that the probe will make contact with an energized source.
- To insure operator safety, be sure to follow OSHA regulations!
T&T Tools 60 Reviews
Our 90 Day Returns & Exchanges Policy
We understand it's not always possible to return your products within 30 days of purchase. That's why we've changed our return policy to give you 90 days to return your products. You can return any new, unused and resalable items. Unfortunately, customized items cannot be returned unless there was an error on our end.
Simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within one business day of receiving your form. If you prefer, you can call one of our friendly customer service representatives at 1-800-975-0986 for assistance.
For more information concerning returns or exchanges, please visit our customer center.
Orders (within the 48 contiguous states) are usually shipped within 2 business days, via UPS Ground. If you place your order after 2 p.m., it will not be processed until the following business day. If you would like an estimate of when your order will arrive or wish to use your own shipping account, please contact customer service at 1-800-975-0986. We do not ship C.O.D. (cash on delivery.)
There are varied shipping rates for P.O. Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Therefore, please contact Customer Service for shipping rates and details to P.O. Boxes in those areas.
According to regulations, items labeled "ORM-D" or "HazMat" cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, internationally, or to P.O. boxes. Because of the hazards they pose, ORM-D and HazMat items cannot be shipped via air transport (i.e. Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select) or by Priority Mail, and therefore, cannot be sent to APO/FPO addresses. If you are ordering ORM-D or HazMat items such as bleaches or fire extinguishers, extra shipping charges may apply.
If your product was shipped to you by freight carrier (i.e. Conway, Yellow, etc.) we ask that you follow a few steps to ensure quality of your product: First, please inspect the product for visible damage before the carrier leaves. If there are damages, please make notes onto the Bill of Lading (delivery receipt). Finally, notify Customer Service at 1-800-975-0986 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Products that are properly returned, according to these guidelines, are eligible for a refund in the form of a credit to the original method of payment.
To expedite your order, please call toll-free 1-800-975-0986.
Customer Service hours are Mon-Thurs 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Fri 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.