15 Gauge Red Nylon Liner
Black Foamed PVC Palm Coated
- Work Gloves
- Coated Gloves
- North Safety
- String Knits
Buy in Bulk, Save MoneyFreeQuote click here
Light and comfortable general purpose gloves that offer high abrasion resistance and exceptional grip.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced 15 gauge seamless nylon liners are stretchy and form fitting, with a snug knit-wrist, and provide minimal resistance to hand movement for exceptional wearer comfort.
- Foamed PVC coatings, are soft and flexible enough to provide a degree of shock and vibration absorption, but are tough enough to offer abrasion resistance comparable to polyurethane.
- In addition, foamed PVC has an open surface texture that clears liquids from surfaces and enables a very firm wet-grip.
- The back of the glove is un-coated, for ventilation and wearer comfort.
- Launderable for added value and longer life.
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to aid sorting after laundering.
Applications: These gloves are well suited to applications where workers handle both wet and dry objects and need moderate protection from mechanical hazards, including automotive and other assembly work, manufacturing, maintenance and small part handling.