White Seamless Dyneema Liner
PU Palm Coating, Knit Wrist
by: North Safety / Honeywell
- Work Gloves
- Cut Resistant Gloves
- North Safety
- String Knits
- Food Handling
Buy in Bulk, Save MoneyFreeQuote click here
A light and comfortable glove that provides excellent cut and abrasion resistance combined with the cool comfort of Dyneema.
Features and Benefits
- ANSI level 1 and EN388 level 2 cut resistance.
- Seamless, cut resistant liner is made from Dyneema, which weight for weight outperforms aramid fibers in cut and abrasion resistance and is up to 15 times stronger than steel.
- PU (polyurethane) palm coating is light for comfort and maximum tactility, but also offers good abrasion and puncture resistance for worker safety.
- Glove conforms to the shape of the hand and provides minimal resistance to hand movement, reducing hand fatigue.
- The back of the glove is un-coated, for ventilation and wearer comfort.
- Contains no reaction causing, natural rubber proteins.
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to reduce sorting time after laundering.
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR and is accepted by CFIA for use in food processing.
Applications: This glove is ideally suited to applications involving the handling of sharp objects, such as sheet metal and glass. Sheet metal handling, metal fabrication work, food processing, automotive and other assembly work