Seamless Kevlar/Lycra Liner
Black Textured Nitrile Palm Coating
- Work Gloves
- Cut Resistant Gloves
- North Safety
- String Knits
- Food Handling
Buy in Bulk, Save MoneyFreeQuote click here
Provide cut and abrasion resistance without compromising dexterity, tactility and comfort.
Features and benefits:
- ANSI level 1 and EN388 level 2 cut resistance.
- Advanced seamless shell containing Kevlar for cut resistance and Lycra for comfort and fit.
- The liner conforms to the shape of the hand and provides minimal resistance to hand movement, thus greatly reducing hand fatigue.
- Textured nitrile coating gives impressive grip on wet or oily surfaces.
- The nitrile coating also offers good abrasion, tear and heat performance and is resistant to solvents, oils and fats for wide range of applications.
- The back of the glove is un-coated, for ventilation and wearer comfort.
- Contains no reaction causing natural rubber proteins.
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to reduce sorting time after laundering.
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR for use in food processing.
Applications: This glove is ideally suited to applications involving the handling of sharp objects, such as sheet metal and glass. Sheet metal handling, fabrication work, food processing, automotive and other assembly work. Exposure to oils, fats and solvents (not immersion).
Northflex Nitri Task KL Reviews