Dunlop 89802 Gator 12" Rubber Boots
Small$26.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Medium$26.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Large$26.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
XL$26.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
2XL$26.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#: DUN-89802 Description
12" Overshoe protection from the worst that work can throw at you
- 100% waterproof, durable PVC upper with elastic closure loops designed to be easily closed with gloves
- Large lug outsole channels debris out to atmosphere
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
Shoe Size Conversion
- XS: Size 4-5
- S: Size 6-8
- M: Size 9-10
- L: Size 11-12
- XL: Size 13- 14
- 2XL: Size 15-16
Dunlop, a global leader in protective footwear, provides work boots for workers in more than 50 countries across a variety of industries.
- Total: 8 Reviews
- Rating: 4.1
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.