Elvex GG-16C-AF Go-Specs IV Safety Glasses - Gray Translucent Temples - Clear Anti-Fog Lens
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: ELV-GG-16C-AF Description
Offers “goggle-like” protection with air ventilation ports, wide field of vision and excellent comfort. Protects eyes from particles, dust, wind and cold in indoor/outdoor environments.
Elvex Go-Specs Features:
- Lightweight and comfortable for all day use
- Wraparound temples hold spectacle on wearers head without strap
- Ventilation ports and side temple slots allow air flow for superior anti-fog performance and wearer comfort
- Over-sized wrap lenses provides extended field of vision
- Soft foam comfortably fills the gap between your face and lens for excellent protection
- EVA Closed cell foam is easy to clean and long lasting, resisting body oil and sweat
- Elvex anti-fog coating, anti-static and anti-scratch protection.
- Clear Polycarbonate lenses absorbs 99.99% of harmful UV A, B and C, 180-380nm
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010+
Elvex is a leader in stylish safety gear. Trust Elvex for hearing protection, face protection, leg protection, and more.
- Total: 14 Reviews
- Rating: 4.9
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.