Elvex GG-50 AirSpecs Goggles - Black Foam Lined Frame - Steel Mesh Lens
- Department: Safety Glasses
- Brand: Elvex
- Series: AirSpecs
- Type: Goggles
- Lens Style: Mesh
- Lens Style: Fog Proof
- Frame Color: Black
- Frame Style: Foam Lined
Item#: ELV-GG-50 Description
AirSpecs™ goggles are specifically designed to protect the eye socket from pokes and prods of stationary or low-energy, non-fragmenting objects over 1 mm in diameter. Great for humid environments...GUARANTEED Not To FOG! The goggles feature a mesh 'lens' that reduces visible light by 60%, acting like sunglasses to reduce glare. The goggles also have angle adjustments for a customized fit for greater comfort and protection.
Elvex AirSpecs Features:
- For humid environments where nothing else keeps lenses from fogging up
- 0.45 mm stainless steel wire lens of 0.8 mm mesh openings is non-rusting and durable
- Stainless steel mesh ‘lens’ provides limited hazard protection and allows air to freely pass thru for non-fogging protection
- Black anodized coating on steel mesh reduces reflections and glare
- Wrap around frame design with EVA foam provides a great face seal and eye socket protection
- Pantoscopic angle adjustment temple allows a better fit on more faces
- Elastic fabric headband is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for basic impact (1" ball-drop) protection
Elvex is a leader in stylish safety gear. Trust Elvex for hearing protection, face protection, leg protection, and more.
- Total: 11 Reviews
- Rating: 4.8
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.