Elvex Cap Mount Ear Muffs with 27 NRR
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#: ELV-HM-6093 Description
Elvex QuickSnap Cap Mount Ear Muffs offers adaptability, functionality and high noise reduction properties. Our HM-6093 is our universal option featuring a large volume ear muff with 27 NRR and fits most major brand safety caps ranging from 29 mm to 33 mm wide hard hat slot opening. You can combine our Cap Mount Ear Muffs with a variety of head protection.Features:
- Large volume Cap Mount Ear Muffs has 27 NRR
- Hard hat slot opening 29 mm to 33 mm
- Lightweight construction weighing in 8.5 ounces
- Testing was performed at an independent and certified laboratory, NVLAP # 0427.
- Construction is Dielectric, certified by independent testing.
- There are 2 Rest positions: Flip Out muffs for short term break or Flip Up on top of safety cap
- Arm assembly with universal blade mounts to most slotted safety caps
- Blade is an integrated part of the muff arm assembly and there are no separate parts to purchase. Slot filler included.
Elvex is a leader in stylish safety gear. Trust Elvex for hearing protection, face protection, leg protection, and more.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.