Howard Leight Clarity 21 NRR Multiple-Use Earplugs - Regular/Corded - Sold Individually
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#/MPN: 1005329 Description
- Clarity 21 NRR Multiple-Use Earplugs, Reusable Case
- Howard Leight by Sperian
- Patented Conforming Material Technology (SMT) enhances communication by blocking low and medium frequencies while higher frequencies (voice, signals, alarms) can be heard more naturally, with less distortion
- Low attenuation ideal for marginal noise environments of 95 dB or lower
- Preventing overprotection and improving overall worker safety and compliance
- Patented quadruple SoftFlange design creates comfortable seal in the ear canal for all-day comfort
- Two sizes fine-tune fit for personal comfort and safety (green/small, blue/regular)
- Cord adjuster adapts length to suit personal preference or application
- Reusable case with hook attaches to belt loop, apron, bag or other work tools
Now part of Honeywell Safety, Howard Leight is one of the leaders in the hearing protection industry, offering an extensive line of ear muffs and ear plugs.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.