- Contact Information
- Frequently Asked Question
- Office Hours & Locations
- Terms & Conditions
Payments & Returns
Security & Privacy
Shipping & Order Info
- Frequently Asked
- Office Hours & Locations
- Terms & Conditions
& Order Info
This notice applies to California Residents who we may refer to as: “you”, “your”, “customer”, “consumer”, “user”, or “visitor”.
In this notice, Full Source, LLC is also referred to as: “us”, “we”, “our”, “website”, or “Full Source”.
Information We Collect
We may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular customer or device used to access our website (considered Personal Information).
We may have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: A real name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, order number, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name or number, taxpayer ID, driver's license number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Information: (per California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) A name, signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, driver's license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some information in this category may overlap with other categories in this statement.
- Commercial Information: Products or services purchased, viewed, or considered for purchasing. Other purchasing or consuming history, trends or tendencies.
- Internet or Network Activity: Browsing and search history, consumer interactions with a website, application or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data: Physical location while browsing our website, placing an order, and/or all other website related interactions.
Personal Information Does Not Include:
- Information that is publicly available from government records.
- Aggregated or de-identified consumer information.
- Any information excluded from the scope of CCPA, such as:
- Health or medical information, or clinical trial data.
- Personal information covered by certain privacy laws including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain information in the categories listed above from the following sources:
- Directly from our customers or their agents. An example would be placing an order through our website or over the phone with a Full Source employee.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information and data we collect while a customer is browsing our website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or satisfy the reason in which the information was provided.
- To fulfill, complete, ship, process or bill for the products or services requested by the customer.
- To provide the customer with email messages regarding order status, marketing messages, news, updates or any information that may be of interest to you from Full Source.
- To improve our website or content, and how it is presented to you.
- For testing, research, improvements, development or analysis for our website, products or services.
- To help maintain and protect the rights, property or safety of us or our customers.
- To respond to any requests made by law enforcement as required by applicable law, court order, or government regulations.
- As described to you during collection of your personal data, if different than this notice, or as set forth in the CCPA.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for business purposes. An example of this would be sending a shipping address to a vendor to ship goods or products to you after placing an order with us. The third party understands this Personal Information is confidential and will not be used for any other purpose, marketing, or for profit.
In the last twelve (12) months, we have disclosed any or all of the categories (A thru E) of Personal Information from the list above for business purposes. This includes third parties such as our vendors or suppliers of the products and services we sell.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section explains your CCPA rights and how to exercise them accordingly.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
Once a verifiable consumer request is received, we will disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information that we collected and retained from you, with certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, and request any third parties do the same if applicable.
Your deletion request could be denied if retaining your information is necessary for us to:
- Complete the transaction, sale, or service for which we collected the personal information.
- Protect against deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and security incidents.
- Debug our website, products or services to identify and repair errors that inhibit intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure another customer the right to exercise free speech, or to exercise other rights provided by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with customer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal or lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise any or all of your rights listed above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Full Source:
Customer Service: 904-296-2240
Only you or a person you authorize to act on your behalf who is registered with the California Secretary of State can make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12 month period. Your verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to verify you are the person whom we collected personal information about, or an authorized representative as stated above.
- Describe your request in detail that allows us to understand, evaluate and act upon the request accordingly.
If your identity or authority cannot be verified, we cannot respond to the request or provide any personal information in regards to the person or request.
Selling of Personal Information
Full Source does not sell or market your personal information to any third party for profit. All data collected is used solely for the reasons described in this policy.
For more information, questions, or requests regarding our CCPA policy, please refer to our contact page or the information below.Full Source, LLC
10302 Deerwood Park Blvd Ste 200
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Customer Service: 904-296-2240