Uvex S8500 Bionic Ratchet Face Shield System with Suspension - Clear Uncoated Lens
Item#: UVEX-S8500 Description
The Bionic Shield is a revolutionary face shield that has been specifically designed for demanding jobs. It is tough in all the right places, yet incredibly lightweight and well-balanced, ensuring all-day comfort. Thanks to its state-of-the-art design, the Bionic Shield can effortlessly withstand airborne debris, splash, and welding infrared radiation. It is also highly adjustable and comes with an easily replaceable visor, making it the go-to face shield that workers prefer to wear.Uvex S8500 Features:
- Enhanced protection from airborne debris
- Excellent optics and increased visibility
- Easily replaceable visor with dual position choices
- Secure visor attachment
- Lightweight and balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Comfortable cell foam on the back of headgear
- Breathable, removable, washable headband
- Black matte finish
- Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators
- Face shield offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles
- Perfect for workers exposed to falling or flying objects, impact, chemical splash, and airborne debris
- Hard hat accessory is compatible with multiple hard hats and was tested with Sperian as well as major competitor styles
- Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
Applications: Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities
Uvex's products for eye and face protection ensure that you are safe at work.
- Total: 2 Reviews
- Rating: 4.5
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.