Custom Safety Vests
Tired of looking like every other worker wearing the same orange or yellow safety vest? Stand out with custom safety vests for yourself or your company! Our customization options include screen printing, vinyl heat transfer, and embroidery.
Don't know which customization is right for you? See the advantages of each type in the customization FAQ's section below so you can make the best choice before you buy. We can print your logo or text onto almost any of the safety vests and safety jackets we offer.
If you need help with ordering a custom safety vest, simply refer to the ordering steps in our easy to follow instructions listed below. If you need assistance, our customer service representatives will be happy to help you. Just call 1-800-975-0986.
- Low Pricing
- No Setup Fees* (excluding embroidery)
* Complex or low resolution logos may be subjected to an artwork fee Some logos may be too complex for vinyl heat transfers. This only applies to logos for safety jackets. See the FAQ below for more information.
If you need assistance with placing your order, please call our friendly customer service representatives at 1-800-975-0986.
Find a Vest
Find the vest you wish to have customized, then click on the Customize & Order tab located above the price.
Select your sizes
Fill in how many vests you would like printed for each size.
Choose type of customization
Select the type of customization you would like for your vest. There is no minimum for cad cut orders.
Choose Text/Logo Placement
In the next step, you will be asked how many places you want your logo or text to be printed on your vests. For each location, you will be asked to provide additional information, including the placement, whether you want text or a logo, and what colors you want to use.
Provide contact & additional order information
Fill out the contact information, additional comments if you have any, and click add to cart. If you need your order faster, check the rush orders box. Note that a $50 fee will be applied to your order.
Confirm your order information
Lastly, go to your shopping cart. You should see the vests you ordered, the cad cut charges, and a rush fee if you added the option. You are now ready for checkout!
Which Customization Option is the Least Expensive?
Screen printing is the cheapest option for custom orders. There is a minimum order of 24 vests for screen printing, however.
Which Customization Option is the Best?
There are noticeable differences between each option, although some customers prefer one type of customization over another.
Here is a breakdown of the advantages and disadvantages of each option:
Overview: If you are customizing 24 or more safety vests, we recommend choosing this option, as it is the least expensive and lasts longer than embroidery.
- Most cost effective option for orders over 24 vests
- Most durable, lasts longest
- No setup fees, although an artwork fee may apply for complicated or low resolution logos
- Cannot be used on less than 24 vests
- No silver reflective option available
- Cannot be used on safety jackets
Vinyl Heat Transfer
Overview: We recommend you only choose the vinyl heat transfer option if you are ordering less than 24 vests, prefer the reflective silver vinyl, or are printing on safety jackets. Because of the process used to customize clothing, the price of bulk vinyl heat transfer orders does not drop as it does with screen printing or embroidery.
- Has no minimum order quantity
- Silver reflective is a color option
- Can be used on safety jackets
- No setup fees, although an artwork fee may apply for complex or low resolution logos
- Typically is the most expensive option for large quantity orders
- Limited color options
- Vinyl heat transfer customization is text only for safety vests, logos can only be used for safety jackets
Overview: Unless you enjoy the unique look and feel of embroidery, we suggest you choose screen printing or vinyl heat transfer. Embroidery is the only option with a setup fee. While there is no minimum order quantity, the setup fee is considerably higher for lower quantity orders.
- Unique feel and look
- Has no minimum order quantity
- Can be used on safety jackets
- Can be used on hats
- Setup fees
- High cost on low quantity orders
How much does customization cost?
Our pricing for screen printing is tiered, meaning the cost is lower on larger orders. Here is a chart showing our pricing per location for different combinations of quantities and colors:
|Quantity||1 Color||2 Color||3 Color||4 Color|
Our pricing for vinyl heat transfers is not tiered and is the same price no matter how many you order. The pricing for vinyl heat transfers per location can be viewed below:
|Quantity||1 Color||Silver Reflective|
|1 or More||$6.99||$15.99|
What is the artwork fee and how can I avoid paying it?
The artwork fee is a charge that is applied on top of your order if our graphic artists need to spend an hour or more making your logo “Camera Ready”. Before a logo can be screen printed, it must be correctly vectored so that it can be transferred to a screen for screen printing or to our cutting machine for vinyl heat transfers. While sending us a “Camera Ready” image file is the easiest way to avoid any artwork fees, as long as your logo is a high quality image that is not too complicated, you will most likely not incur any charges. Here are the files we have deemed “Camera Ready” and some of the associated benefits:
Camera Ready Artwork
Typical Camera Ready art file extensions include:
- .eps (vector EPS)
- .pdf (vector PDF)
- .ai (vector Adobe Illustrator)
Advantages of having Camera Ready art include:
- Faster proof turnaround time (1-2 Business Days)
- Avoid artwork fees
- Ensures perfectly accurate logo reproduction
Non-Camera Ready Artwork
Typical Non-Camera Ready art file extensions include:
- .tiff (Tag Image File Format)
- .jpg (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- .jpeg (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- .pdf (Raster PDF)
- .png (Portable Network Graphics)
Disadvantages of having Non-Camera Ready art include:
- Slower proof turnaround time (3-5 Business Days)
- Possible artwork fees may apply
- Reproduction could result in loss of accuracy
Will I receive a proof or mockup of my order?
After placing your order, you will be contacted if we have any questions about your order. If we do not, you will be contacted by email or phone once your proof is ready for approval. Once you have approved the proof, we will begin working on your custom order, which will take approximately one to two weeks before shipping out.
Which customization option is the most durable?
We have found screen printing to be the most durable, lasting longer than both vinyl heat transfers and embroidery after going through several washes.
How much faster will I receive my order if I select the rush order option?
Choosing to add a rush to your order brings it to the top of the work queue. While this means your order will be completed faster, we cannot put an actual time frame on when your order will be completed due to other factors. These factors include:
- Your shipping location. Rushes do not upgrade your shipping, so even if your order is completed quickly, shipping to distant locations will still take several days if you selected UPS or Fedex ground.
- The number of rushes currently in the queue. While this is generally not a problem, occasionally we will have multiple rush orders in the queue. Multiple rush orders are completed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Backordered vests. Placing a rush order for backordered vests does not decrease the time it takes to get them to our warehouse. We will notify you if you place a rush order for backordered vests.
Please also note that we still require your approval of the mockup(s) we send to you. The faster you reply to our approval emails, the faster we can get your custom safety vests to you.
Let's Get Started
We make it easy to customize your safety vests and shirts with your own personal text or logo. Start by choosing one of the products below and then click the Customize & Order tab found above the price.
If you wish to see a wider variety of customizable safety vests and shirts, click here.