Seamless Aramid/Steel Liner
Dark Blue Foamed Nitrile Knuckle Coating
- Work Gloves
- Cut Resistant Gloves
- North Safety
- String Knits
- Material Handling
Buy in Bulk, Save MoneyFreeQuote click here
Provides heavy duty mechanical protection without the bulk and restriction of movement that you might expect from a cut level 5 glove.
Features and Benefits
- ANSI level 4 and EN388 level 5 cut resistance.
- 10 gage seamless liner contains aramid and steel for high resistance to cuts and other mechanical hazards.
- The liner is form-fitting and comfortable and provides surprisingly little resistance to hand movement for reduced hand fatigue.
- The foamed nitrile coating provides impressive grip on wet or oily surfaces.
- The coating extends to the knuckles to provide additional wearer protection.
- Nitrile has excellent abrasion, tear and heat resistance, is resistant to solvents, oils and fats.
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to reduce sorting time after laundering.
Applications: Ideally suited to applications where cut and abrasion hazards are prevalent. Sheet metal fabrication, machine shops, glass industry, automotive and other assembly work.
Northflex Nitri Task C5 Reviews