Fibre Metal P2AQSW Roughneck Hard Hat - Quick-Lok - SwingStrap Suspension - Gray
- Department: Hard Hats
- Brand: Fibre Metal
- Series: Roughneck
- Type: Hard Hats
- Style: Cap Style
- Color: Gray
- ANSI Rating: ANSI Type I
- Material: Fiberglass
- Suspension: Swingstrap
Item#: FM-P2AQSW09 Description
We are pleased to introduce the P2A model to the Fibre-Metal Roughneck P2 line of fiberglass protective caps. The Roughneck P2A was developed using a new proprietary fiberglass compound that delivers heat-resistance up to 370 degree F increased strength and durability as well as reduced weight for even greater comfort.
Fibre-Metal Roughneck protective caps are a standard among uncompromising workers who require heavy duty head protection. The new P2A continues this tradition and delivers the highest level of safety quality comfort and performance. The new P2A replaces the P2N which was removed from the line in 2009. The P2A series tolerates heat up to 370° while delivering a long service life under many adverse conditions.Fibre Metal Roughneck Features:
- Proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound offers exceptional impact and crack resistance and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells
- Best-in-class heat resistance. Meets ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F (P2A)
- Solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish. Available in nine popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer
- The technically-advanced SuperEight suspension balances and spreads weight over a wide area for added comfort and impact protection
- Ready to use with the industry’s most versatile Quick-Lok® helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse
Fibre Metal brand is a trusted name in personal protective equipment, with a range of construction hard hats and welding helmets.
- Total: 23 Reviews
- Rating: 4.6
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.