Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunlop E662843 Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety Boots
6$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
7$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
8$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
9$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
10$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
13$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
14$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
15$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
11/12$173.74 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
- Department: Workwear
- Brand: Dunlop
- Type: Work Boots
- Style: Steel Toe
- Color: Green
Item#: DUN-E662843 Description
The iconic winter boot from Dunlop.
- Lightweight for use all day long
- SRC rated, dirt-repellent outsole for perfect grip
- Slip resistant for protection under cold conditions
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- CSA CERTIFIED - This Canadian standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP AND PROTECTIVE MIDSOLE - The boots feature a protective toecap and midsole for offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1200 N (270 lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap and midsole are labelled as Full Safety
- COLD INSULATION - Purofort® boots prevent heat loss and offer outstanding thermal properties. Due to the unique recipe and molecular structure, all Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C. And even down to -50 °C in case of Purofort Thermo+ boots. Purofort boots are classified as CI, meaning that the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- FUEL OIL RESISTANT - The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- ENERGY ABSORBING - The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
- ANTISTATIC (SD) - The static dissipative properties of these boots provide a resistance of between 1 MOhm and 100 MOhm, when applied voltage of 500V for 5 second. These boots avoid electrostatic charge and eliminate the risk of electric shocks.
Dunlop, a global leader in protective footwear, provides work boots for workers in more than 50 countries across a variety of industries.
- Total: 7 Reviews
- Rating: 4.1
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.
- 6 : 8713197033370
- 7 : 8713197033387
- 8 : 8713197033394
- 9 : 8713197033400
- 10 : 8713197033417
- 13 : 8713197033431
- 14 : 8713197033448
- 15 : 8713197033455
- 11/12 : 8713197033424