Fibre Metal P2ARW Roughneck Hard Hat - Ratchet Suspension - Black
- Department: Hard Hats
- Brand: Fibre Metal
- Series: Roughneck
- Type: Hard Hats
- Style: Cap Style
- Color: Black
- ANSI Rating: ANSI Type I
- Material: Fiberglass
- Suspension: Ratchet
Item#: FM-P2ARW11 Description
We are excited to announce the addition of the P2A model to the Fibre-Metal Roughneck P2 line of fiberglass protective caps. The Roughneck P2A has been developed using a new proprietary fiberglass compound that offers heat resistance up to 370 degrees F, increased strength and durability, while also being lightweight for enhanced comfort.
The Fibre-Metal Roughneck protective caps are a popular choice among hardworking individuals who require dependable head protection. The new P2A model upholds this reputation and delivers the highest standard of safety, quality, comfort, and performance. It replaces the P2N model which was discontinued in 2009.
- Proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound offers exceptional impact and crack resistance and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- Best-in-class heat resistance. Meets ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370 degree F
- Solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish. Available in eight popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- The technically-advanced SuperEight suspension balances and spreads weight over a wide area for added comfort and impact protection.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet, SwingStrap or TabLok headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry's most versatile Quick-Lok or Speedy Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok model) in both forward and reverse.
Fibre Metal brand is a trusted name in personal protective equipment, with a range of construction hard hats and welding helmets.
- Total: 32 Reviews
- Rating: 4.7
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.