We are pleased to introduce the P2A model to the Fibre-Metal Roughneck P2 line of fiberglass protective caps. The Roughneck P2A was developed using a new, proprietary fiberglass compound that delivers heat-resistance up to 370 degree F, increased strength and durability, as well as reduced weight for even greater comfort.
Fibre-Metal Roughneck protective caps are a standard among uncompromising workers who require heavy duty head protection. The new P2A continues this tradition and delivers the highest level of safety, quality, comfort and performance. The new P2A replaces the P2N, which was removed from the line in 2009.
- Proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound offers exceptional impact and crack resistance and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- Best-in-class heat resistance. Meets ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370 degree F
- Solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish. Available in eight popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- The technically-advanced SuperEight suspension balances and spreads weight over a wide area for added comfort and impact protection.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet, SwingStrap or TabLok headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry's most versatile Quick-Lok or Speedy Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok model) in both forward and reverse.