Honeywell N10010000 North Zone Hard Hat - Quick-Fit Suspension - White
Item#: HW-N10010000 Description
The North Zone has a sleek, modern shell combined with a patented suspension design featuring multiple adjustment points for size, height and snugness; easily removable and replaceable. The North Zone hard hat is also available with a ratchet suspension (Honeywell N10R010000).
Honeywell North Zone Features:
- 3-level height adjustment (Low, Medium, High) for greater stability, balance and retention
- Ergonomic headband for easy adjustment to 3 different sizes (S, M/L and XL)
- Approved to be worn in the reverse position
- Moisture-wicking, breathable sweatband; easily removable, washable and replaceable
- Short brim and low-profile design for increased field of vision and user mobility
- Interior shell color matches the exterior color
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 2014 Type I, Class C, G and E
- CSA Z94.1 2015 Type I, Class C, G and E
Honeywell is making our world safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, and more innovative and productive.
- Total: 2 Reviews
- Rating: 5.0
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.