PIP 280-HP142R Dynamic Rocky ANSI Type II Climbing Helmet - Yellow
- Department: Hard Hats
- Brand: PIP
- Series: Dynamic Rocky
- Type: Hard Hats
- Style: Cap Style
- Style: Slotted
- Color: Yellow
- ANSI Rating: ANSI Type II
- Suspension: Ratchet
Item#: PIP-280-HP142R-02 Description
The ANSI Certified Type II, Class E industrial climbing helmet provides unparalleled impact protection while working at heights or in confined spaces. It has a super lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS shell and an integrated hi-density inner shell foam liner that combine with the highly adjustable 4-point nylon inner suspension to provide excellent protection against top-of-head and lateral impact hazards.
PIP 280-HP142R Features:
- Ultra lightweight shell made with Polycarbonate / ABS material provides superior protection
- 4-point quick release suspension with dual position height adjustment ensures a proper fit
- Strong double-layer woven nylon straps provide durability and secure fit for all day wear
- Inner suspension includes comfortable padding for above the brow line, crown and back of head
- Rugged non-slip adjustable SURE-LOCK wheel ratchet ensures proper suspension performance and effortless fit for all head sizes
- Universal accessory slots accommodate eye, face and hearing protection
- Foam impact liner helps absorb the forces of front, side, or rear impacts
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type II, Class E requirements and CSA Z94.1-15
Protective Industrial Products, also known as PIP, offers a variety of safety products from several popular brands such as West Chester, Dynamic, G-Tek, Bouton and several more.
- Total: 3 Reviews
- Rating: 4.3
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.