PIP 56-426 MaxiDry Ultra Lightweight Nitrile Gloves - Fully Dipped with Seamless Knit Nylon/Lycra Liner
Small$8.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Medium$8.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Large$8.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
XL$8.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
2XL$8.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
- Department: Work Gloves
- Brand: PIP
- Series: MaxiDry
- Type: String Knit Gloves
- Style: Abrasion Resistant
- Style: Coated Palms
- Style: Extra Grip
- Style: Nitrile
- Color: Purple
- Size: Small to 2X
Item#: PIP-56-426 Description
MaxiFlex gloves are renowned worldwide for their precision handling in dry environments. Many people have requested that ATG create a MaxiFlex glove that is oil-repellent but still maintains the qualities of being thin, flexible, dexterous, and comfortable. In response, ATG has created the MaxiDry glove to meet these needs.PIP 56-426 Features:
- Seamless string knit shell is comfortable and flexible
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Liquid Repellence - Increased resistance to oils via ATG's LiquiTech technology platform
- Ultra Lightweight- Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove doesn't slip on the hand. An exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Liner Material: Nylon / Elastane
Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability. Elastane adds comfort and breathability.
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroFoam is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.EN 388 Results: 4111X
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 1
- Tear: 1
- Puncture: 1
- Impact Protection: X
Protective Industrial Products, also known as PIP, offers a variety of safety products from several popular brands such as West Chester, Dynamic, G-Tek, Bouton and several more.
- Total: 13 Reviews
- Rating: 4.9
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.
- Small : 616314117138
- Medium : 616324117121
- Large : 616314117114
- XL : 616314117145
- 2XL : 616314117152