Bullard AVBKRY AboveView Full Brim Hard Hat - Ratchet Suspension - Black - Yellow Visor
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: BUL-AVBKRY Description
Bullard's patented AboveView is a full-brim hard hat with a removable, replaceable clear brim visor. AboveView offers increased protection from the elements and comes equipped with accessory slots for a variety of attachment. AboveView is offered with ratchet suspension and a replaceable cotton or vinyl brow pad. The suspension system has four points of attachment with four separate keys for a secure fit and 3/4" wide crown straps for comfort. ANSI/ISEA Classification: Z89.1, Type I, Class E and G.
Bullard AboveView Features:
- Cotton Brow Pad - hard hats with the vinyl brow pad can be found here.
- See-through visor opens upper peripheral vision by 50%
- Replaceable visors: Clear Tint for full visibility; Grey Tint for shade; Yellow Tint to prevent glare
- Hat style helps protect against splash, glare, and sun exposure
- Ratchet suspension – Ratchet suspensions can be adjusted between hat sizes 6.5 - 8
- Ratchet suspensions have vertical adjustment capability (two in front, two in rear) for a secure fit to different headsizes
- Wide (3/4") seamless crown straps provide more comfort and helps the suspension system absorb energy. Theround, wide crown area also allows for good ventilation
- Distinctive Three-Rib trademark
- Made in the USA
Bullard manufactures high quality personal protective equipment, like full brim hard hats, cap style hard hats, and hard hat accessories.
- Total: 1 Review
- Rating: 5.0
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.