Dunlop 86067 Chest Wader with Steel Toe Boots
6$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
7$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
8$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
9$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
10$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
11$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
12$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
13$130.99 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#: DUN-86067 Description
Superior waterproof protection that resists oil and gas, grease, and saltwater in every condition
- Chest high Durable heavy PVC upper with non absorbent lining provides excellent flexibility and comfort
- Cleated outsole for excellent traction clogging prevention in wet or muddy terrain
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP AND PROTECTIVE MIDSOLE - The boots feature a protective toecap and midsole for offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1200 N (270 lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap and midsole are labelled as Full Safety
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
Dunlop, a global leader in protective footwear, provides work boots for workers in more than 50 countries across a variety of industries.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.