JSP Evolution 6161V Deluxe Full Brim Vented Hard Hat - Wheel Ratchet Suspension - Gray
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: JSP-280-EV6161V-40 Description
The Evolution Deluxe 6161 Full Brim Hard Hat is a true evolution of the long established MK2 and MK3 hard hats. It's shell is made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and has many useful features. It comes with a 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps.
The Chamlon sweatband has an Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption, which is PH neutral and dermatologically tested. The full brim provides additional protection to the beck and ears against sun, glare, rain, snow, and falling debris. It also comes with a wheel ratchet which is the new easy way to create a firm comfort fit.
JSP Evolution Deluxe 6161V Features:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell with a full brim providing additional protection against sun, glare, rain and falling debris
- Extended back brim helps protect neck and ears from the sun's UV rays, as well as a run-off for rain and snow...short front brim shades the face while allowing excellent visibility
- Brim includes finger grips on front and rear, as well as a textured underside to reduce reflection/glare
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth setting...unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperatures
- Chamlon sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- Universal slots to fit various accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements
JSP is Europe's leading independent manufacturer of "above the neck" Personal Protective Equipment.
- Total: 71 Reviews
- Rating: 4.4
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.