Dunlop 85324 SuperPoly 16" Steel Toe Boots
13$41.35 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
- Department: Workwear
- Brand: Dunlop
- Type: Work Boots
- Style: Steel Toe
- Color: Red
Item#: DUN-85324 Description
Superpoly® provides the ultimate in protection from the strongest animal fats and chemicals
- Superior abrasion resistance upper provides protection at the cutting table.
- Industry proven Chevron outsole provides very good slip resistance with easy cleaning
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 with steel shank
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP - The boots feature a protective toecap for offering maximum protection against falling objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap are labelled as Safety.
- COMFORTABLE- By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- FUEL OIL RESISTANT - The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- ENERGY ABSORBING - The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
Dunlop, a global leader in protective footwear, provides work boots for workers in more than 50 countries across a variety of industries.
- Total: 2 Reviews
- Rating: 3.5
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.
- 4 : 791079106488
- 5 : 791079106495
- 6 : 791079106501
- 7 : 791079106518
- 8 : 791079106525
- 9 : 791079106532
- 10 : 791079106549
- 11 : 791079106556
- 12 : 791079106563
- 13 : 791079106570