Dunlop EA51831 Purofort FoodPro MultiGrip Safety Boots
3$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
4$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
5$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
6$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
7$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
8$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
9$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
10$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
11$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
12$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
13$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
14$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
15$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
16/17$154.14 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
- Department: Workwear
- Brand: Dunlop
- Type: Work Boots
- Style: Steel Toe
- Color: Green
Item#: DUN-EA51831 Description
The iconic food boot for (semi)solid contaminated areas.
- Extra smooth finish for easy cleaning
- SRC rated outsole for excellent grip
- Slip resistant to assure safe working conditions
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- CSA CERTIFIED - This Canadian standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- ELECTRIC HAZARD (EH) RESISTANCE - EH manufactured boots provide resistance to electric shock. The tests are part of the ASTM standard and are based on capability of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts (root mean square (RMS) value) at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 3.0 mill amperes under dry conditions.
- SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCY - The SRC classified boots meet the most stringent requirements for slip resistance and comply to both SRA and SRB. SRA slip resistance is tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution, while SRB slip resistance is tested on steel floors covered with glycerine. The tests are based on measuring the coefficients of friction in forward heel slip and forward flat slip state. The results provide a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP - The boots feature a protective toecap for offering maximum protection against falling objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap are labelled as Safety.
- COLD INSULATION - Purofort® boots prevent heat loss and offer outstanding thermal properties. Due to the unique recipe and molecular structure, all Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C. And even down to -50 °C in case of Purofort Thermo+ boots. Purofort boots are classified as CI, meaning that the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- FUEL OIL RESISTANT - The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- ENERGY ABSORBING - The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
Dunlop, a global leader in protective footwear, provides work boots for workers in more than 50 countries across a variety of industries.
- Total: 4 Reviews
- Rating: 4.0
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.
- 3 : 8713197046271
- 4 : 8713197046288
- 5 : 8713197046295
- 6 : 8713197046301
- 7 : 8713197046318
- 8 : 8713197046325
- 9 : 791079156025
- 10 : 8713197046349
- 11 : 8713197046356
- 12 : 8713197046363
- 13 : 791079156063
- 14 : 8713197046387
- 15 : 8713197046394
- 16/17 : 8713197046400