Ironclad KRC5 Kong Rigger Grip Cut 5 Work Gloves
Small$35.89 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Medium$35.89 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Large$35.89 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
XL$35.89 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
2XL$35.89 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
3XL$35.89 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
- Department: Work Gloves
- Brand: Ironclad
- Type: Performance Gloves
- Style: Abrasion Resistant
- Style: Cut Resistant
- Style: High Visibility
- Style: Impact
- Style: Knuckle Protection
- Style: Oil & Gas
- Color: Red
- Color: Green
- Size: Small to 3X
Item#: IRON-KRC5 Description
The Rigger Grip Cut 5 is built on our original Rigger glove chassis with the same exclusive Duraclad Rope Channel Reinforcement. We added our exclusive CT5 material for CE level 5 cut resistance covering the entire palm. It has our Patented Diamondclad outer palm for ultimate grip on wet, oily surfaces on the rig or in the field.
Ironclad KRC5 Features:
- Exclusive CT5 Cut Resistant Material - CE EN388 level 5, ANSI/ISEA level 4
- Co-Developed by Quanta Services - The leading infrastructure solutions provider to electric power, natural gas and pipeline industries
- Duraclad Rope Channel Reinforcement - 8X more durable than normal synthetic leather
- KONG Metacarpal Protection - 80% impact absorption
- KONG Knuckle Protection - 90% impact absorption
- Patented Diamondclad Silicone Fused Palm - Patent D568003 - Ultimate grip on wet, oily surfaces
- KONG Patent Pending Finger Protection - 76.4% impact absorption offers sidewall and complete fingertip protection
- Patents: US 9,241,519 • Singapore 169,763 • Additional US and International Patents Pending
- Hi-viz palm
- Extended Neoprene Cuff
- I.D. tag
- 100% Machine Washable : Hang dry
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.EN 388 Results: 4543
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 5
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 3
Best Uses: Rigging, Oil & Gas Drilling, Extraction & Refining, Fracking, Tool Pushing, Mining, Demolition, Heavy Construction
Ironclad revolutionized work gloves and workwear, adding durability, comfort, and protection to performance wear.
- This item has not been reviewed.
- Be the first to review this item.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.
- Medium : 696511817031
- XL : 696511817055
- 2XL : 696511817062