The Evolution Deluxe 6161 Full Brim Mining Hard Hat is a true evolution of the long established MK2 and MK3 hard hats. It's shell is made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and has many useful features. It comes with a 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps.
The Chamlon sweatband has an Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption, which is PH neutral and dermatologically tested. The full brim provides additional protection to the beck and ears against sun, glare, rain, snow, and falling debris. It also comes with a wheel ratchet which is the new easy way to create a firm comfort fit.
JSP Evolution Deluxe 6161MCR2 Features:
- Mining lamp bracket is non-corrosive and will receive 99% of the "World's Mining Lamps"
- Cable loop located on the rear of the hard hat keeps the cable in place
- Class R2 high intensity reflective material offers 360 degree reflective coverage and significantly more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing material
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell with a full brim providing additional protection against sun, glare, rain and falling debris
- Extended back brim helps protect neck and ears from the sun's UV rays, as well as a run-off for rain and snow...short front brim shades the face while allowing excellent visibility
- Brim includes finger grips on front and rear, as well as a textured underside to reduce reflection/glare
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth setting...unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Chamlon sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- Universal slots to fit various accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements