JSP 280-EV6161V-CH EVO 6161 Ascend Full Brim Vented Hard Hat - Wheel Ratchet Suspension - Black
Item#: JSP-280-EV6161V-CH-11 Description
The EVO® 6100 Ascend™ Safety Helmets are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP®. The EVO® 6161 Ascend™ includes an integrated 4-point adjustable chinstrap with quick release buckle and an EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner that absorbs vertical, frontal, lateral, and dorsal shock for hazards that may occur when working at heights.JSP 280-EV6161V-CH Features:
- Vented High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and an extended back area for extra protection
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner helps absorb impact
- Unique “3D Adjustment” provides a precise fit using harness depth settings unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Includes a 4-point cross-over chin strap with quick release buckle that is adjustable for a safe & secure fit
- Chamlon sweatband
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I requirements, Class C requirements
- Added impact benefits as outlined in the EN12492 - Mountaineering Standard
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Universal accessory slots accepts virtually any helmet
- EVOSpec™ compatible
Allows air movement inside the shell for better user comfort and cooling. This can reduce the inside temperature by an average of 4-6°F, and is ideal when using cooling products.Wheel Ratchet Adjustment
Provides quick and easy adjustment to create a firm, comfortable fit. It is also less likely to snag in longer hair.
Applications: Construction, oil & gas, mining, demolition, energy companies, high-risk environments where high impact situations are of concern
JSP is Europe's leading independent manufacturer of "above the neck" Personal Protective Equipment.
- Total: 1 Review
- Rating: 4.0
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.