PIP 44-3445 MaxiCut Ultra Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Gloves - Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip - Micro Dot Palms
XS$16.09 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Small$16.09 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Medium$16.09 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Large$16.09 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
XL$16.09 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
2XL$16.09 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
- Department: Work Gloves
- Brand: PIP
- Series: MaxiCut
- Type: String Knit Gloves
- Style: Abrasion Resistant
- Style: Cut Resistant
- Style: Coated Palms
- Style: Extra Grip
- Style: Nitrile
- Color: Blue
- ANSI Cut Level: A3
Item#: PIP-44-3445 Description
Designed and developed as a 360° breathable cut resistant glove MaxiCut Ultra combines high levels of cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.PIP 44-3445 Features:
- ANSI Cut Level 3
- Innovative fibres - ATG sources their base ingredients to develop their own unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroFoam is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.EN 388 Results: 4542CX
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 5
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X
Protective Industrial Products, also known as PIP, offers a variety of safety products from several popular brands such as West Chester, Dynamic, G-Tek, Bouton and several more.
- Total: 7 Reviews
- Rating: 5.0
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.
- XS : 616314178337
- Small : 616314178313
- Medium : 616314178306
- Large : 616314178290
- XL : 616314178320
- 2XL : 616314178344