Pyramex HP44117V Ridgeline Vented Hard Hat - 4-Point Ratchet Suspension - Graphite Pattern
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#: PYR-HP44117V DescriptionPyramex Ridgeline Features:
- ABS material — Strong, yet ultra-light for seemingly weightless protection
- Low profile design — Offers a low center of gravity for better balance
- Rear padded suspension — Provides additional level of comfort on the wearers’ neck
- 4-position harness points — Allows you to move the harness forward, backward, up or down – allowing for the most optimal position for ultimate comfort
- Replaceable sweat band — Padded fabric and polyurethane foam for all day wear
- Vented pressure pad — Keeps the straps in place providing an additional level of comfort
- Easy to grasp knob — Adjusts the suspension from 6 1/2 to 8
- Swinging hinge points — Allows you to find the most comfortable position on the back of your head
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 Standards, Type I, Class C
- General Dimensions: 28 cm x 22 cm x 15.2 cm
- Shell Thickness: 2 mm - 4 mm
- Weight: 358 gm
Pyramex Safety Products is one of the top 4 manufacturers of safety spectacles, providing personal protective products to millions of users around the world.
- Total: 7 Reviews
- Rating: 4.6
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.