Pyramex SB9310ST Proximity Safety Glasses - Black Foam Lined Frame - Clear H2X Anti-Fog Lens
- Department: Safety Glasses
- Brand: Pyramex
- Series: Proximity
- Type: Glasses
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Coating: Anti-Fog
- Frame Color: Black
- Frame Style: Foam Lined
Item#: PYR-SB9310ST DescriptionPyramex Proximity Features:
- 9.5 base curve lens provides excellent side protection
- Flame resistant foam padding in a lightweight spectacle – 26.3gm
- Slim co-injected temples for snug, secure fit
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection
Clear Lens: General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.H2X Anti-fog Coating:
- H2X provides anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-static protection
- Even after repeated cleanings, H2X will continue to be effective because, the coating is bonded to the lenses
- The H2X anti-fog coating is made from non-hazardous environmental components
- Coating is waterproof with excellent scratch resistance
- H2X passes ANSI Z87.1 standards and Canadian certification CAN/CSA Z94.3
Pyramex Safety Products is one of the top 4 manufacturers of safety spectacles, providing personal protective products to millions of users around the world.
- Total: 16 Reviews
- Rating: 4.8
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.