Wiley X Raptor Combat Gloves - Foliage Green
Small$127.80 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Medium$127.80 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Large$127.80 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
XL$127.80 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
2XL$127.80 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: WX-G502 DescriptionWiley X Raptor Glove Features:
- Lightweight Nomex/Kevlar blend top and sleeve for thermal and abrasion protection
- Available in foliage green & coyote brown
- Custom designed to match US military uniforms
- Lightweight Nomex/Kevlar blend inner lining for thermal and abrasion protection
- Digital print goatskin leather for increased grip, durability, and tactical sensitivity
- Ergonomically shaped goatskin leather patch on palm for increased durability
- Leather reinforced on thumb for high-wear areas
- Cuff closure on forearm for custom fit
- Molded TPR closure for easy grip with stealth tonal logo
- Clip-strap for easy storage and portability
- ASTM D 6413 flame resistance
- ASTM F 1790 fabric cut resistance
- NFPA 1971-07 thermal resistance
- Sizes available: Small, medium, large, XL, and 2XL
Wiley X offers an extensive line of military grade safety glasses and gloves. These products are currently used by the U.S military.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.