Howard Leight VS110F VeriShield 100 Over-the-Head Folding Ear Muffs - 24 NRR
- Department: Hearing Protection
- Brand: Howard Leight
- Series: VeriShield 100
- Type: Ear Muffs
- Style: Adjustable
- Style: Foldable
- Color: Black
- Noise Reduction Rating: 24 NRR
Item#: HL-1035102-VS Description
Hearing protection devices are only effective when they are worn, so comfort is essential. The Honeywell Howard Leight VeriShield 100 Series Passive Earmuffs are designed to provide optimum comfort over long periods of use. They fit a wide range of head sizes, have a wide cup opening with memory foam ear cushions, and a lightweight cushioned headband, making them solutions users will want to wear.Howard Leight VS110F Features:
- Large dimension range – Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions
- Wide cup opening – Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Lightweight cushioned headband – Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear
- Memory foam ear cushions – New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort
- Robust construction – An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning. ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- Air Flow Control Technology – Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology, for optimum attenuation across all frequencies
- Designed for use with other PPE – Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds
Now part of Honeywell Safety, Howard Leight is one of the leaders in the hearing protection industry, offering an extensive line of ear muffs and ear plugs.
- This item has not been reviewed.
- Be the first to review this item.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.