Uvex S4200HS Protege Safety Glasses - Black Frame - Clear HydroShield Anti-Fog Lens
Estimated back in stock date: 04/09/2021
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#: UVEX-S4200HS Description
Designed with proprietary Uvex Floating Lens technology, an expandable wrap-around brow, soft temple tip pads and nosepiece, the Uvex Protege provides workers with exceptional comfort and flexible style. The Uvex Protege delivers sport-styling, lightweight comfort and flexible design - all weighing less than an ounce. Comfort never felt so light.
Uvex S4200HS Features:
- Hardcoat anti-scratch lens coating
- Proprietary Floating Lens design offers increased flexibility in fit
- Secure wrap-around brow expands to fit a wide range of users
- Ultra lightweight design. At only 25 grams, it weighs less than one ounce
- Comfortable nosepiece with soft, flexible nasal fingers conforms to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage
- Offers highest available impact protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements) and is certified to the requirements of CSA Z94.3
- Dual action HydroShield provides up to 60X longer-lasting fog-free performance - even after extended wear and repeated cleanings - and provides 2X greater scratch-resistance than competitive anti-fog coated products
Uvex's products for eye and face protection ensure that you are safe at work.
- Total: 6 Reviews
- Rating: 4.5
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.