JSP Evolution 6151SV Deluxe Short Brim Vented Hard Hat - Wheel Ratchet Suspension - White
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: JSP-280-EV6151SV-10 Description
The Evolution 6100 Hard Hats are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP. Using advanced technology from the MK8 Evolution, the shell of the Evolution 6100 owes its good looks to its strength.
Traditional styling has been enhanced with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet which not only modernizes the aesthetic look, but also strengthens the helmet.
JSP Evolution Deluxe 6151SV Features:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and an extended back area for extra protection
- 6-Point suspension system with polyester textile straps offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth setting...unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperatures
- Short brim for greater visibility, especially when looking up or in confined spaces
- Chamlon sweatband
- Universal accessory slots accepts virtually any competitors' accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements
- Also meets the ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower Temperature
JSP is Europe's leading independent manufacturer of "above the neck" Personal Protective Equipment.
- Total: 12 Reviews
- Rating: 4.4
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.