Uvex S8510 Bionic Ratchet Face Shield System - Clear Anti-Fog Lens
Item#: UVEX-S8510 Description
The Bionic Shield represents a groundbreaking advancement in face shields. Specifically engineered for challenging work environments, this face shield is sturdy where it matters most while remaining remarkably lightweight and well-balanced for comfortable all-day wear. Its advanced technology empowers the Bionic Shield to effectively withstand the threat of airborne debris, splashes, and welding infrared radiation. With its high level of adjustability and easily replaceable visor, the Bionic Shield is the preferred face shield for workers.Uvex S8510 Features:
- Enhanced protection from airborne debris
- Excellent optics and increased visibility
- Easily replaceable visor with dual position choices
- Secure visor attachment
- Lightweight and balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Comfortable cell foam on back of headgear
- Breathable, removable, washable headband
- Black matte finish
- Comfortably worn with most goggles and respirators
- Face shield offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles
- Perfect for workers exposed to falling or flying objects, impact, chemical splash, and airborne debris
- Hard hat accessory is compatible with multiple hard hats and was tested with Sperian as well as major competitor styles
- Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities
- Airborne Particulates
Uvex's products for eye and face protection ensure that you are safe at work.
- Total: 9 Reviews
- Rating: 4.9
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.