Venture Gear VGGB1510STM Loadout Tactical Goggles - Black Frame - Clear H2MAX Anti-Fog Lens
- Department: Safety Glasses
- Brand: Venture Gear
- Series: Loadout
- Type: Goggles
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Coating: Anti-Fog
- Frame Color: Black
Item#: PYR-VGGB1510STM DescriptionVenture Gear VGGB1510STM Features:
- Vented frame helps fight fogging while filtering dust and small particles
- Foam padded for added protection and comfort
- Integrated sleeve protects lens when not in use
- Passes D3: Droplet and Splash Test – provides protection from droplets and splashes
- Passes D4: Dust Test – provides protection from dust particles
- Passes MIL-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact Standards
- Includes canvas storage case with MOLLE compatible snap straps
Clear Lens: General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.H2MAX Anti-fog Coating:
- The innovative technology behind the H2MAX creates a high performing, superior anti-fog coating that is durable enough to withstand repeated cleaning without losing adhesion
- Not only does this premium treatment ensure maximum clarity in the most extreme temperature and humidity conditions, but it also adds a layer to the lens that is abrasion and chemical resistant
- The H2MAX anti-fog coating is made from non-hazardous environmental components
- Coating resists scratching from steel wool up to 100g weight
- H2MAX passes ANSI Z87.1 standards, CE standards for N & K, and Canadian certification CAN/CSA Z94.3
Part of Pyramex, one of the leaders in the safety glasses industry, Venture Gear strives to fulfill the need for extreme eye protection with an assortment of military ballistic rated glasses and goggles.
- Total: 1 Review
- Rating: 5.0
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.