Wiley X Orion Flight Gloves - Coyote Brown
Small$81.00 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Medium$81.00 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Large$81.00 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
XL$81.00 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
2XL$81.00 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: WX-G301 DescriptionWiley X Orion Glove Features:
- Flame Resistant Army Combat Glove Approved Products List (ACGAPL)
- NAVAIR approved
- Lightweight Nomex/Kevlar weave throughout the fingers and back of hand for flame resistance and cut protection
- Outlasts flyer glove 4-6 times
- Sheepskin for increased dexterity, durability and protection
- Leather reinforced in high-wear areas
- Adjustable cuff for custom fit
- Clip-Strap for easy storage and portability
- Gloves are custom designed to match U.S. military uniforms
- ASTM D 6413 flame resistance
- ASTM F 1790 fabric cut resistance
- NFPA 1971-07 thermal resistanace
- Available in small, medium, large, XL, and 2XL sizes
Wiley X offers an extensive line of military grade safety glasses and gloves. These products are currently used by the U.S military.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.