Howard Leight FF-1-D Refills for Leight Source 500 - Earplug Dispenser Refills - FirmFit Uncorded -
- Department: Hearing Protection
- Brand: Howard Leight
- Series: FirmFit
- Type: Ear Plugs
- Style: Disposable
- Color: Orange
- Noise Reduction Rating: 30 NRR
Item#: HL-FF-1-D Descriptionp>Extensive research into earplug preferences revealed that some workers prefer a firm foam earplug. They gain a sense of security from feeling the earplug in their ear. And while they like knowing the earplug is there workers want greater comfort. Independent tests reveal that FirmFit outperforms the leading classic-style earplug providing workers with a more comfortable option.
- 40% Softer : You can feel that FirmFit is softer when you hold it.
- 29% Less Pressure : FirmFit exerts less expansion pressure on the ear canal.
- Greater Protection : Category best NRR 30dB provides excellent protection in most medium-to-high noise environments.
- Easy to insert : Requires less pressure to roll down. Slow recovery rate gives you plenty of time to correctly insert in ear canal.
- Easy to see : Distinct warning orange color makes compliance checks easy.
Now part of Honeywell Safety, Howard Leight is one of the leaders in the hearing protection industry, offering an extensive line of ear muffs and ear plugs.
- This item has not been reviewed.
- Be the first to review this item.
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 904-296-2240
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.
Find more shipping information or how to track your order in the Customer Center.