Uvex S0661X Seismic Safety Glasses - Black Frame - Clear Bifocal Anti-Fog Lens
+1.5$18.39 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
+2.0$18.39 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
+2.5$18.39 / Each (1 Pair)Option not added
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
|$500 - $1,999||5%|
|$2,000 - $4,999||7%|
|*Some restrictions apply,|
Item#: UVEX-S0661X Description
Uvex Seismic sealed eyewear is powerful eyewear for today's demanding work environments. The Uvex Seismic provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and debris coupled with durable performance and minimized fogging.This high-performance model can improve your workers' productivity as well as lower your cost-of-ownership with Uvex's renowned coatings and replacement system. The enduring Uvex Seismic is a strong addition to your safety eyewear offering.Uvex Seismic Features:
- Uvextra AF anti-fog lens coating
- Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and airborne debris. Ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding
- Soft and flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage
- Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort
- Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3 standards (ANSI-certified for use with and without cushion-lined frame)
Uvex's products for eye and face protection ensure that you are safe at work.
- Total: 11 Reviews
- Rating: 4.7
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.