Uvex S3850 Avatar OTG Safety Glasses - Black Frame - Clear Lens
Subtotal (before discounts):$0.00
Item#: UVEX-S3850 Description
With OTG (Over-the-Glass) safety glasses, comfort, fit, and style play a vital role in providing optimal protection and supporting compliance. UVEX Avatar OTG has a stylish ultra-light design and incorporates a unique Weight Distribution Technology, making it one of the most comfortable and stylish safety OTG eyewear on the market.Uvex Avatar OTG Features:
- Built with MMT – Multi-Material Technology® Plus providing a high level of adjustability
- 9-base wrap-around lens provides uncompromised peripheral vision and protection
- Flexible and 3-point adjustable nose pads to fit any nasal profile and reduce slippage
- Ratchet lens: angle-adjustable temple length and lens inclination of 15 degrees
- ¾ frame, contemporary stylish fit for high performance
- Soft, wire-core temples to customize to any facial profile
- Unique Weight Distribution Technology
- Soft brow frame with indirect venting
- Ultra-light frame
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 & Z94.3 - 2015 Standards
Uvex's products for eye and face protection ensure that you are safe at work.
- Total: 44 Reviews
- Rating: 4.7
Returns & Exchanges
30 Day Return Policy
Our return policy gives you 30 days to return your products. This 30 day period begins on the date your order is delivered and includes both business and non-business days. Returned products must be in new, unused, and resalable condition. Customized products cannot be returned. If something is wrong with your order containing customized products, please contact us at 1-800-975-0986
To start a return, visit our Returns Center or learn more by reading our .
Under normal circumstances, in stock orders placed by 12:00 PM EST are usually shipped out the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays).
Due to a recent surge in online ordering across the country, most in stock orders are currently shipping out in 1-3 business days. Orders containing products that are not in stock can take longer to ship. Products that are not in stock have an estimated ship time located in the stock status section of the product page.